Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013

Good equipment: woodencamera

First I want to say that I have no affiliation with this company except that I own equipment of them, but I want to just share that with the readers of this blog:



If you ever need to extend your DSLR kit with rigs, cages etc. go to www.woodencameras.com .
This stuff is the best built, lowest profile gear I have come across for a long time. Its exceptionally well built and designed. It comes to a price, I admit, it's not really cheap. But from the first moment you put your beloved DSLR body into one of those nifty rigs, you will realize why and that you are going to use them for a long time.

Compared to many other rigs its not a bulky junk of metal that sticks around your camera. It fits nicely like a glove and you can still run-and-gun with it.
The components are extremely well crafted and sturdy. You get the quality you need for field operation for the money you spent.

I treated to buy a cage for a long time and I was not often happy with the solutions I found on the market. My little cage carries a microphone, a Zacuto EVF and a Atomos Ninja 2 and it's still lightweight and mobile enough to operate in the field.
If you need to give your rig a boost and to add more functionality without having to compromise on the mobility, the cages and accessories by wooden camera are definitely a good choice.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen